Saturday, May 30, 2009

Short break after graduation

Besides the highlight of me graduating from college, life has been pretty much boring the past few weeks.. I've got nothing much to do than sitting at home in front of my pc all day until I get a job.

Anyhow, I've been enjoying animes I borrowed from a friend. Recently I've watched Ouran High School Host Club, Special A, Aria the animation, and now, watching halfway through, Aria the natural. Will be watching Aria the origination after this. lol. And, I still have Nana season 1-2, anime and drama series, and also God save the King season 1-3. ^^

A slight update on Aurora Creative Studio Photography (ACSP). I'm finished with all the information needed for the website for now. So we're now just waiting to get the equipments and proceed with the other plans. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment