Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's day

I spent this year's Mother's day with my mum doing some charity. The Ampang Rotary club sponsored a health awareness event for low income citizens and we volunteered as helpers. Seeing people smiling back is the most rewarding thing. Their smiles left me very happy til now and I would really love to participate as volunteers in more charity events in future.
The event lasted til noon and I went shopping after that. I went with my fren Kei to Ikea, Ikano power centre, the Curve and Cineleisure. We actually intended to juz shop at Ikea and Ikano til I couldn't find the item I wanted. Well, after the long walk, we stopped by at Senjyu Sushi restaurant for a drink and some sushi(s).. the sushi(s) are not bad but a lil more expensive than Sakae Sushi. And before we left, I bought a small present for my mum. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment