Thursday, October 1, 2009

Working Life

It's been awhile since I've updated my blog. Been very busy with work and all sorts. I'm getting tired and bored nowadays cause I haven't got much to do after work on weekdays. I'm dying without a PC and Internet connection. Working life without entertainment will eventually build up stress. So I'm finding alternatives to keep me busy such as crocheting. Planning to get some materials and make some stuffs to generate some extra income. Besides that, I'm planning to build a mini studio for capturing pictures of small items too. It's good to have a hobby. Hehe!
A little update on Aurora Creative Studio Photography (ACSP). It has been launched earlier and here's our facebook website, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aurora-Creative-Studio/68506981797?ref=ts. Meanwhile, our main website is still under construction and will be uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment